A foul-mouthed motorist with a ‘Big Oaf’ number plate who dubbed a coach driver ‘f***ing scum’ and told him to ‘get a proper job’ has been dubbed ‘the new Ronnie Pickering’. The unnamed VW Arteon driver – wearing a large ‘Fast and Fuhrerious’ T-shirt – flew into a rage after finding he couldn’t pass a coach down a narrow road. Both drivers then refused to to back-down which led to a hilarious 15-minute stand-off in which the ‘Big Oaf’ launched into a foul-mouthed tirade. The road rage driver was sporting a strange T-shirt referencing the Fast and Furious movies and Adolf Hitler Pictured: The motorist rages at a coach driver in Warrington as he branded him ‘f***ing scum’ Pictured: The foul-mouthed man next to his ‘BI8 OAF’ car, which he screamed cost £40,000 The overweight VW driver exited his vehicle and launched a volley of abuse through the coach window at the stunned driver. The bald man in his 50s can be heard saying ‘get a proper job and shut your mouth’ to the coach driver and calling him ‘f*****g scum’. Do you know the ‘Big Oaf’? Do you know the ‘Big Oaf’? Contact [email protected] or call 0203 615 3767 … Read full this story
- Gwent Police officer keeps job after 'M4 road rage row'
- Driver Pulls out Gun In Road Rage Incident: Marple Police
- Number Plate Frame for Bike: Finest picks in India
- Ben Stokes cops hefty fine from ICC over foul-mouthed row with fan
- Driver Arrested In Destructive Road Rage Battle In Concord
- No number plate? A 4-digit code will now help you identify autos
- No challans, now FIR for not putting number plates on vehicles
- NSW motorist’s foul-mouthed rant at police
- Simi Valley police searching for gunman involved in road-rage shooting
- Road rage: Conductor, driver thrashed
Foul-mouthed motorist with 'Big Oaf' number plate and 'Fast and the Fuhrerious' T-shirt rants at coach driver to 'get a proper job' in 15-minute road rage stand-off that sees him dubbed 'the new Ronnie Pickering' have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.