At the Secutech Vietnam 2019. (Photo: VNA) According to organisers, the number of booths has increased by 11 per cent to 530 in comparison to last year. The annual exhibition aims to introduce cutting-edge products and technologies in the field of fire-fighting, security, safety, fire prevention, rescue, and equipment which can be used in industrial zones, roads, banks, and smart homes. At this year’s event, camera equipment, a fire alarm system, and protective clothing are among the items which have captured the public’s attention. Major General Doan Viet Manh, director of the Department of Fire-fighting Police and Rescue, underlined the importance of the event in the field of fire-fighting equipment, rescue methods, fire prevention, and protection. He noted that the event has created opportunities for both manufacturers and businesses in the related field to share experience and seek new markets. The event has also proved to be a good venue for state management agencies and local businesses to gain greater insights into advanced technologies and solutions whilst also seeking out potential partners. The expo is set to run until August 16 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre at 799 Nguyen Van Linh boulevard in District 7.
- New public safety headquarters planned for Jersey City
- Lookalike mum and dad come to the rescue of injured Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan
- United Way kicks off annual campaign, seeks $17.1 million
- Comic expo illustrates diverse perspectives
- Hemp pavilion to debut at 2020 World Ag Expo
- OKC Thrive Outside Expo will feature outdoor family fun Saturday
- Name change looks to be paying off for California Food Expo
- Franklin hosts second Southern Hemp Expo
- The 2019 Exceptional Experiences Expo
- Legum & Norman Hosts Board Educational Seminar and Vendor Expo
Fire safety and rescue expo kicks off in HCM City have 289 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.