Hanoi (VNA) – Up to 260 businesses from Vietnam and China will take part in the 2019 China (Guangdong) – Vietnam Import and Export Fair, slated to be held at the Hanoi International Centre for Exhibition in the capital city from August 28-30.
The fair aims to facilitate the trade and investment cooperation among Vietnamese enterprises and those from China’s Guangdong Province, Hong Kong and Macao, the event’s organising board said, adding that it will be a good chance for Vietnamese enterprises to explore new markets, expand their export networks and introduce their products to the world.
The event – the first ever of its kind in Vietnam – will showcase machinery, electric equipment, electronics, LED and lighting technology, construction materials and furniture in addition, hi-tech products and accessories as well as garment, consumer goods and food into around 300 booths, the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company (Vinexad) said in a statement.
A business conference will also be held featuring representatives from the two countries’ ministries and more than 100 Guangdong companies currently operating in Vietnam.
More than 3,000 potential buyers will also join a business matching programme intended to open up new opportunities. – VNA
- Vietnam – China International Fair 2018 opens
- Press conference on annual Vietnam – China trade, tourism
- Vietnam - China: Lifting Economic - Trade Cooperation
- Vietnam-China Economic Cooperation
- Vietnam - China Trade: Huge Opportunities for Growth
- Deputy PM Minh highly delighted at Vietnam-China all-around cooperation
- Deputy PM highly delighted at Vietnam-China all-around cooperation
- Vietnam, China Speeding up Border Gate Economic Development
- Vietnam, China reaffirm relationship Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)