Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (fifth from right) presents the merit certificates to the role models at the exchange programme was held in Hanoi on August 19 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – An exchange programme was held in Hanoi on August 19 to honour role models from all over the country in studying and following the ideology, morality and style of late President Ho Chi Minh (1890 – 1969). The event was held after three years of implementing the Politburo’s Directive 05-CT/TW on the Party Central Committee Secretariat’s Plan 03KH/TW on the acceleration of studying and following the late leader’s ideology, morality and style. It was also an activity to mark 50 years of the country’s realisation of his testament. In his speech, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said President Ho Chi Minh is always a bright symbol of revolutionary ethics, lifelong dedication to the Party and the nation’s revolution, and wholehearted devotion to the Fatherland and the people. The late leader left an extremely valuable spiritual asset which is his ideology, morality and style to future generations, the PM said, noting that the values of his teachings remain intact and his aspirations are still the momentum for efforts and activities… Read full this story
- Fun Soccer Drills - Teaching Kids to Play Soccer
- Do You Hate to Ask Yourself, "Why Am I Always Late?"
- Discover 7 Essential Core Teaching Strategies You Need to Become a Terrific Teacher
- Teachers - A Day in the Life of a Teacher - Follow-Up & Action Files
- Teaching Torah Correctly - A Picture is Worth 1000 Words - Parshat Shemini
- Teaching Yoga - The Realization of Job Security
- Bible Insights Into President Obama's Order to Kill the Somalian Pirates - And the Death Penalty
- Top Tips For Gaining the Confidence to Give an Astounding Maid of Honour Speech
- How Late Papers Fit Into a Grading Policy
- Maid of Honour Speech - 5 Tips on Maid of Honour Toasts
Exemplary followers of late President’s teachings honoured have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.