Vietnamese designer Cong Tri is to introduce his latest fashion collection during New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020 in the United States. The appearance of his fashion collection will mark the second time this year that the designer has presented his collection during New York Fashion Week. He debuted his first collection in February 2019, helping to bring success to him within the US market. Following his breakthrough, his designs were featured in the world’s leading fashion magazines including Vogue, Elle, and WWD. Many global celebrities have chosen to wear Cong Tri’s collection at social events including Beyonce, Katy Perry, Kate Bosworth, and Sophie Turner. Cong Tri’s fashion show will feature a total of 60 designs and is set to get underway in Gallery I Spring Studios on September 9. New York Fashion Week (NYFW) is scheduled to be held from September 4-11 and will feature the latest collections of a number of young fashion designers and popular brand names from across the world. Alongside London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks, NYFW is considered to be one of the four largest fashion weeks worldwide.
- Designer Cong Tri to debut latest line at Vietnam International Fashion Week 2020
- Hilary Duff and husband Matthew Koma bundle up while on a walk with daughter Banks in New York... one week after revealing they're expecting
- Spider-Man 3 Begins Filming in New York Next Week
- ‘New York Was Celebrating Together Today’
- De Blasio Warns New York Is ‘Dangerously Close’ to a Second COVID Wave
- New York Media Launches New York Stories, a Content Studio and Strategic Consulting Division
- Cong Tri collection tinged with nostalgia
- MET 2020: Fashion’s past and present commune at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Plants and plastics: Vin + Omi open London fashion week with sustainable set
- Movie night: at FDCI’s India Fashion Week
Designer Cong Tri to make New York Fashion Week return have 316 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.