Illustrative photo. (Source: VOV) Savills Vietnam said on August 19 that the total stock of the retail segment aggregated to some 212,000 square meters, up 20 per cent on year after three new projects in the two districts of Hai Chau and Ngu Hanh Son were launched to the market during the six-month period. The retail segment saw its average ground floor gross rent rise by 8 per cent on year while its occupancy dropped by 1 percentage point (ppt) on year. The retail podium segment made the most improved performance thanks to the entry of new projects. Retail sales reached VND27.4 trillion (US$1.17 billion), up 13 per cent on year. In the second half of 2019 and 2020, an estimated 96,000 square meters will enter the Danang market, mainly in Ngu Hanh Son district. Regarding the office segment, its total stock remained steady on year, with approximately 94,000 square meters. In the past five years, the stock edged by an average 7 per cent per annum. Some 75 per cent of the supply came from Hai Chau district. The average gross rent of office space gained an annual rise of 1 per cent while the occupancy was down 5 ppts on year. Grade A office showed the most improved performance…. Read full this story
- Growth in Augusta means a hotter than normal real estate market
- ULI Names Boston a Top Real Estate Market for 2020
- Real estate market booms in Gaza
- Rochester NY rated top real estate market to withstand recession
- Tax reform could further heat up German real-estate market
- Lafayette Parish real estate market has hot August
- It was a hot August for the Mass. real estate market
- Is Tampa Heights the hottest real estate market in Tampa Bay?
- China's real estate market weighed down by oversupply
- German real estate market overheated, says central bank
Danang real estate market sees upbeat developments have 305 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.