Members of Vietnam’s national football team in a match of King’s Cup 2019 in Thailand in June (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Head coach of Vietnam’s national football team Park Hang-seo has called 27 players to prepare for the upcoming match against Thailand in the Asian zone’s second qualifying round for the World Cup 2020. The Korean coach continued to put his belief in successful footballers. Most of them are from V.League 1 champions Hanoi FC and Hoang Anh Gia Lai. Meanwhile, new faces include defenders Lam Anh Quang from Nam Dinh, Nguyen Huu Tuan (HCM City FC) and Do Thanh Thinh (SHB Da Nang), and forward Ha Minh Tuan (Quang Nam FC). Most of the players will convene in Hanoi on August 26 while those of Hanoi FC will arrive three days later as the team will play Turkmenistan’s Altyn Asyr in the return leg of the AFC Cup 2019 Inter-Zone semi-finals. The Vietnamese squad will leave for Thailand on September 1 to prepare for the match against the hosts on September 5. Park on August 22 also announced members of the U22 team for a friendly match against China’s U22 squad, which is slated for September 8 in Hubei… Read full this story
- The Latest: 2 Madison Square Garden boxing cards called off
- Pressure mounts on Boris Johnson to follow EU nations and cancel Premier League and sporting events like the Grand National and London Marathon as coronavirus is declared a pandemic
- Premier League matches will go ahead this weekend despite coronavirus cancelling tonight's Man City v Arsenal game after 'number' of Gunners team met Greek football boss who later tested positive
- Broadway, the Met Opera, and Carnegie Hall are shut down, March Madness is canceled, and the NBA and NHL go on hiatus due to coronavirus fears
- Complete guide to impacts on QLD sports coronavirus
Coach Park calls 27 players for World Cup qualifiers have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.