At the meeting, the city leader congratulated the Consul General for fulfilling the working tenure and highly appreciated his important role as a connection to promote cooperation relation between Ho Chi Minh City and Cambodia in past time. Ho Chi Minh City always respects and deepens the friendly and cooperative relations between the two nations, as well as between Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Chairman Phong offered the Ho Chi Minh City badge to the Cambodian Consul General to recognize his great contributions during his working tenure in the city. The Cambodian Consul General affirmed achievements of the country in past time thanks to contributions of Vietnam. Over 20 past years, Cambodia has maintained a growth rate thanks to the contribution of Vietnamese enterprises. There are more than 4,000 Cambodian students in Vietnam. The bilateral trade turnover reached US$ 5 billion as expectation of the two countries’ leaders. BY THUY VU- Translated by Huyen Huong
- PIA seeks permission from US Consul General for non-stop flights to New York
- Work starts on city's £1.8m maternity unit makeover
- "It's a horrible place to work," admits York City SLO Phil Howden
- ‘Anyone with two eyes has worked that out’ – City star on first-team absence what’s next for Canaries
- Sheffield MP Louise Haigh calls again for immediate halt of tree-feeling works and blasts city's highways PFI contract
- Sheffield MP Louise Haigh calls again for immediate halt of tree-felling works and blasts city's highways PFI contract
- The end of the expat? Cities fight for 'Inpats'
- A day of protest ends peacefully in the city
- Work underway on city centre project
- Raheem Sterling is proving he DOES have an end product as Manchester City winger edges closer to becoming a world class player
Cambodian Consul General ends working tenure in HCM City have 300 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.