Vietnamese designer Do Trinh Hoai Nam has introduced his Ao Dai collection which will represent Vietnam at New York Fashion Week 2019, slated for September 6. Hoai Nam has spent over 30 years working in the fashion industry, and has made a great contribution to promoting Vietnamese traditional long dress (Ao Dai), to worldwide audiences. His Ao Dai collections have been introduced at many major events such as Vietnam Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016, New York Couture Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week – Haute Couture 2018. The Ao Dai collection by Designer Do Trinh Hoai Nam is set to be introduced at New York Fashion Week 2019 on September 6.-VNA
- Active Collective Debut New York Show Proves the Activewear Trend Isn’t Slowing at All
- Bethenny Frankel is optimistic about the future after leaving The Real Housewives Of New York City: 'I made a good decision'
- WorldPride: New York's best LGBTQ art, heritage and party venues
- The White House has reportedly made a list of 12 people it thinks might have written the New York Times op-ed trashing Trump
- 10 top tips from our New York correspondent
- Russell Crowe goes casual at the red carpet premiere of Showtime's The Loudest Voice in New York
- Leather's Sustainable Side Stepped Up at Lineapelle New York
- 10 of the best Irish bars in New York
- New York state tax officials are looking into fraud allegations against the Trump family in a bombshell New York Times report
- How A Group Of New York Moms Is Reuniting Separated Migrant Families
Ao Dai collection to make debut in New York have 259 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.