Vietnamese designer Do Trinh Hoai Nam has introduced his Ao Dai collection which will represent Vietnam at New York Fashion Week 2019, slated for September 6.
Hoai Nam has spent over 30 years working in the fashion industry, and has made a great contribution to promoting Vietnamese traditional long dress (Ao Dai), to worldwide audiences.
His Ao Dai collections have been introduced at many major events such as Vietnam Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016, New York Couture Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week – Haute Couture 2018.
The Ao Dai collection by Designer Do Trinh Hoai Nam is set to be introduced at New York Fashion Week 2019 on September 6.-VNA
- HCM City hotels host New Year countdown parties
- Art & Entertainment News 25/5
- Art & Entertainment News 5/11
- L'Espace hosts maiden concert by flutist Nguyen Ly Huong
- Art & Entertainment News Headlines 14/3
- Art & Entertainment News Headlines 11/4
- Art & Entertainment News 11/11
- Art & Entertainment News 25/12
- WHAT'S ON NOVEMBER 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)