Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) An Giang (VNA) – The Mekong Delta province of An Giang has attracted 44 new investment projects with a total registered capital of over 5 trillion VND (217.3 million USD) since the beginning of this year, down five projects and over 10.2 trillion VND in value year-on-year. In the eight months of this year, provincial authorities held exchanges and provided information for more than 20 domestic and foreign investors. Le Van Nung, Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, said An Giang needs support from the Government, ministries and agencies to make it more attractive to investors. The province will suggest authorities offer support in infrastructure involving transportation and logistics services, contributing to socio-economic development of the locality and the Mekong Delta, he said. The official added that An Giang will also ask ministries and agencies to connect the province with international organisations, foreign trade and investment counselors, especially promising markets such as Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea (RoK), Singapore, Israel, the US and several European countries, thus luring more foreign direct investment. According to the provincial Department of Planning and Investment, the province will hold working trips to the RoK to boost… Read full this story
- Texas Property Firm Announces a New Development Project for 2019
- New York State Police welcome 228 new troopers
- African Energy Chamber and Oil Industry Investors Welcome South Sudan Investment Drive in South Africa
- Vermont celebrates new investments in child care; is it enough?
- Flottman Company Welcomes A New Commercial Sales Executive
- Cirillo Institute Welcomes a New Dermatologist and a New RN
- New wind project for West Texas
- CN Launches New Pilot Project Using Electric Trucks
- Jay paper mill in line for millions in new investment
- Businesses making $1.4 billion in new investments in Oklahoma
An Giang welcomes 44 new investment projects have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.