At the event (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – A workshop was held in the central city of Da Nang on July 19 to improve the legal system protecting rare wild animals in Vietnam. The event was co-organised by the National Assembly Committee for Judicial Affairs and the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- Mass die-offs accelerate across the planet, by 2020 two-thirds of wild animals will be wiped out
- California enacts law protecting patients during health plan shifts
- FedEx seeks improved software testing
- French software developer sues Apple, seeking improvements in iOS browser
- HP moves to improve and protect its support business
- Mediterranean diet improves cognition, protects brain and heart, and reduces risk of type 2 diabetes by 52%!
- GAO seeks improved oversight of Medicare Advantage network adequacy
- PETA Blasts CBS For Using Real Animals In Series Zoo
- FDA Poised to Evade Law and Approve Genetically Altered Salmon
- The security laws, regulations and guidelines directory
Workshop seeks to improve law on protecting wild animals have 160 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.