As Championship clubs continue their pre-season preparations, managers and recruitment bosses up and down the country are busy making phone calls in a bid to strengthen their squads ahead of the new season.
The Championship, like many other leagues, has already seen plenty of deals done and we’re far from done yet.
There’s still three weeks remaining in the transfer window and clubs are desperate to make that time count.
With that in mind, here are the latest transfer rumours surrounding the Championship.
West Brom close in on Zohore
West Bromwich Albion are poised to complete an £8 million deal for Cardiff City striker Kenneth Zohore.
A star of the Bluebirds’ promotion season in 2017/18, Zohore was previously linked with a big-money move to Brighton, before enduring a disappointing Premier League campaign.
The Bluebirds now look set to cash in on their front man, agreeing an £8 million deal with Championship rivals West Brom.
Zohore is currently in the United States with Cardiff but is expected to depart early to complete his move to The Hawthorns.
Wigan eye West Ham striker
Wigan Athletic are reportedly keen on signing West Ham striker Jordan Hugil.
Hugil joined the Hammers for £10 million from Preston in January 2018, but hasn’t made an impact, spending last season on loan at Middlesbrough.
Talks between Wigan and West Ham over a £3.5 million move are said to be ongoing.
Rondon set for exit
West Brom striker Salomon Rondon is set to leave The Hawthorns .
Rondon spent last season on loan with Newcastle United, who have passed up the opportunity to sign him on a permanent basis.
Reading FC transfer news summer 2019
Instead, it looks as though he is headed for China.
CSL side Daliang Yifang have reportedly agreed a deal with West Brom.
Birmingham win race for Crowley
Birmingham City have won the race for youngster Dan Crowley.
The former Aston Villa and Arsenal trainee was the subject of interest from Feyenoord and PSV .
But the Blues have won the race having agreed personal terms.
Follow our dedicated Reading FC reporter on Twitter @jonathanl50
- West Brom sack technical director Nick Hammond and replace him with former Italy goalkeeper
- Alan Pardew to attend Jay Rodriguez hearing as West Brom forward fights charge of using racist language
- Paper Chase: European heavyweights set to clash over Leicester City’s Kante
- Salomon Rondon can leave West Brom for just £16.5m thanks to relegation release clause... a year after Chinese club offered double
- Manchester City win the Premier League as West Brom grab shock victory over dismal Manchester United
- Manchester City win the Premier League as West Brom grab shock win over dismal Manchester United
- Southampton, Stoke and West Brom face up to reality of relegation
- Grading the offseason: NL West
- Tottenham plan $28.8m move for Liverpool midfielder Lallana
- Real could use Morata as makeweight in deal for Hazard
- January transfer news & rumours: Kane sets Real Madrid demands
- Transfer rumors: West Ham turns down Marseille’s Payet bid; Costa trains alone
- Premier League Predictions: Gameweek 5 Including West Brom v West Ham
- Real Madrid, Chelsea keeping tabs on West Ham star Payet
- Premier League Predictions: Gameweek 4 Including West Ham v Watford
- EPL notes: Liverpool draws with West Ham, Chelsea pulling away and more
- Manchester United January transfer news LIVE: Man Utd push for Seri deal
- January transfer news & rumours: Alexis Sanchez signs for Man Utd for £35m
- January transfer news & rumours: Alexis agrees £14m-a-year Man Utd contract
- Pardew confirmed as new West Brom manager
West Brom agree £8m deal, Wigan set to sign West Ham forward have 613 words, post on www.getreading.co.uk at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.