All 30 Vietnamese students won prizes at the 2019 World Mathematics Invitational (WMI) held in Japan recently. The students are all from Trung Vuong Secondary School in Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem District. The delegation won three diamond, nine gold, seven silver, eight bronze and three consolation prizes. This year’s competition saw the participation of 1,500 students from 23 countries and territories, including the US, China and Bulgaria. The event took place in Fukuoka City, Japan.
- Vietnam wins gold, silver prizes at ASEAN ICT Awards 2019
- Vietnamese boxer wins gold at international tournament in Bulgaria
- Vietnam always abides by international maritime law
- ASIAD 2018: Vietnam wins third silver in Pencak Silat
- Vietnamese film wins top prize at Cannes Directors’ Fortnight
- Students at HCM City primary schools win top prize at Robothon
- City of Barrie wins grand prize for national pumpkin-growing contest
- Viettel e-wallet wins gold prize at International Business Awards
- James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo win Nobel prize for medicine
- Fiona Benson wins Forward prize with Greek myth poems for #MeToo age
Vietnam wins high prizes at international maths contest have 179 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.