Vinh asked Cambodia’s Ministry of Defence direct its military units to effectively realize annual protocols, cooperation plans and agreements signed between the two nations’ high-ranking officials and defence ministries. He also conveyed regards of Vietnamese Defence Minister Ngo Xuan Lich to the host. In reply, Tea Banh underscored the significance of the dialogue amid complicated development of regional and global security. He thanked the Vietnamese Defence Ministry for holding activities marking 42 years of “the path to overthrow the Pol Pot genocidal regime” of Cambodia in Binh Phuoc province while suggesting both sides augment cooperation, towards deepening defence relations between Vietnam and Cambodia. The two sides compared notes international and regional security and political situation, cooperation of the ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting (ADMM) and ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Plus (ADMM), and reviewed defence cooperation between the two countries as well as proposed measures to further enhance ties in the time to come.
- Vietnam-Cambodia business forum slated for December
- Vietnam-Cambodia ties to develop robustly in future: official
- Cao Bang prepares for Vietnam-China border defence exchange
- Vietnam-Cambodia traditional friendship expanded
- Vietnam, Cambodia tighten military cooperation
- Vietnam, Cambodia promote cooperation in religious affairs
- A visit contributes to strengthening Vietnam-Cambodia relationship
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
Vietnam, Cambodia step up defence links have 224 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.