From the left: Leaders of the Embassy of Viet Nam in Japan; Narita International Airport Corporation; Vietjet; Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and Japan National Tourism Organization in a ceremonial moment marking the new route’s opening. VNS Photo
Vietjet launched a new international route connecting HCM City with Tokyo on Friday as part of its effort to continually expand its flight network across Northeast Asia.
Addressing the ceremony, Akihiko Tamura, Narita International Airport Corporation Representative Director and President, praised the launch of Vietjet’s new HCM City-Tokyo flight service, following the route from Ha Noi which opened early this year.
He said these routes would contribute to the expansion of Narita Airport’s flight network.
By connecting the four biggest economic and tourism centres of Japan and Viet Nam – Tokyo, Osaka, Ha Noi and HCM City – Vietjet offers people of the two countries and international travellers even more options for air travel in terms of times, destinations and cost-saving fares, said Do Xuan Quang, Vietjet Vice President.
The HCM City – Tokyo route operates a daily return flight on a new Airbus A321Neo aircraft. Each leg will take approximately six hours.
Passengers on the new Vietjet route pose for a photo. VNS Photo
Passengers can hunt for super-saving tickets every Saturday from now until 31 March, 2020, following the airline’s latest promotion, entitled “Ohayo Saturday, fly to Japan from only zero đồng”.
These discounted tickets are available at www.vietjetair.com for all routes to Japan, according to Vietjet.
Earlier, Vietjet also announced its fifth route to Japan connecting Da Nang with Tokyo, which will operate daily return services from October 30, 2019 with a flight time of approximately five hours and thirty minutes per leg.
- Gearbox Software expands with new Quebec studio
- Lyft acquires Hitch to expand its new carpooling service
- Expanded networks, faculty mentorship bolster female undergrads' pursuit of geoscience
- Verizon to expand "Network Optimization" to unlimited LTE customers
- Comments for : Verizon to expand "Network Optimization" to unlimited LTE customers
- Yamaha’s wireless multiroom options expand with new MusicCast speaker and sound bar
- Alienware Expanding Into New PC Markets
- Barnes & Noble Opens New Trade Route to the Indies
- Google Offers service is expanded to New York City & San Francisco Bay area
- Assassin’s Creed Story Expands Through New Comic Mini-Series