The Vietnamese-run UN field hospital in South Sudan has successfully rescued the wife of the governor of the Bentiu State with post-natal problems. The pregnant woman was treated timely The news reached Vietnam on July 12. The field hospital was set up in South Sudan as part of the UN peacekeeping mission. On June 30, the wife of the governor of the Bentiu State was brought to the level-two field hospital when she was 32 weeks pregnant. When the patient was admitted, she had a high fever and dull pain in the stomach. In the previous week, she already was nauseous and had diarrhoea. Tests showed that she had malaria, anaemia and the fetus lacked amniotic fluid. Since this was a serious case, the doctors planned to transfer the patient to a higher-level hospital. However, the patient had been in a serious state for days and needed treatment immediately. The doctors helped stabilise her condition before sending her to a hospital in Uganda where she gave birth to a baby girl. The governor of the Bentiu State called to thank the doctors and wanted to donate a cow to the hospital so that they could share the joy with him…. Read full this story
- What's a Balanced Diet for a Pregnant Woman?
- 5 Questions Every Pregnant Woman Should Ask
- Yeast Infection Signs In a Pregnant Woman Read the Signs, Symptoms and Seek the Right Treatment
- Smart Women - Help Another Woman Every Day
- Yoga for Pregnant Woman - Journal, Exercise and Position - Control of the Body, Part 1
- 10 Pregnancy Risk Factors that Every Pregnant Woman Should be Aware of
- Why Should a Pregnant Woman Quit Smoking
- Yoga for Pregnant Woman - Journal, Exercise and Position - Control of the Body, Part 2
- Pregnancy Journal - The Best Friend Of A Pregnant Woman
- Truth Behind A Pregnant Woman's Food Craving and How to Control It
UN field hospital in Sudan helps pregnant woman have 323 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.