Donald Trump ramped up his efforts Wednesday night to demonize the four progressive, freshman congresswomen informally known as “the Squad,” reveling in a raucous crowd’s chants of “Send her back! Send her back!” in reference to his latest target, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.). Despite a House vote Tuesday to condemn racist comments Trump made telling Omar and her fellow “Squad” members to “go back” where they came from, Trump, during a Wednesday night Advertisement “These congresswomen are helping the rise of a militant, hard left,” Trump said, the Washington Post reports. “They never have anything good to say, which is why I say, ‘If they don’t like it, let them leave.’ … They don’t love our country and in some cases I think they hate our country.” Trump appeared to use a kind of barely- Advertisement Per the Daily Beast, said Trump: “She looks down with contempt on the hardworking American, saying that ignorance is pervasive in many parts of this country,” the president said of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), to cheering from the crowd, many of whom began chanting, “Send her back,” enthusiastically joining in on the collective anti-Omar hate. Advertisement The rest of “the Squad”—Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.),… Read full this story
- Ilhan Omar is a troll
- Ilhan Omar Says US Should Reconsider Aid to Israel
- Ilhan Omar shares Tom Arnold tweet mocking Rand Paul lawn attack
- Watch: Trump supporters chant 'send her back'
- Green MP Golriz Ghahraman meets US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
- Another view: Ilhan Omar's credibility takes another hit
- Trump goes to Warsaw for sombre commemoration
- Watch: US football fans chant anti-Trump profanities live on TV
- Protesters chant as Trump visits Dayton, El Paso
- Trump’s racist attacks are all part of his ‘outsider’ strategy
#TrumpRally Erupts in Raucous Chants of ‘Send Her Back’ as Trump Goes After Minnesota’s Ilhan Omar have 304 words, post on www.theroot.com at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.