A farmer takes care of coffee plants. — VNS Photo The Coffee House has already opened 100 stores in Việt Nam, the fastest growth rate among all coffee chains. Its founder, Nguyễn Hải Ninh, was included on the list of 30 under 30 by Forbes in 2017. When he started the business, Ninh dreamed of taking Vietnamese coffee to the global market and supporting local coffee farmers. Việt Nam News correspondent Thu Ngân asks Ninh about his dreams and desires. Inner Sanctum: Why did you choose coffee business as a career? What are your memories of establishing The Coffee House? Truly speaking, I first opened the coffee shop for a simple purpose: earning money. The reason was so simple: I like to go to coffee shops. After some years of doing business in the coffee sector, I gained some achievements. At the age of 26, however, I recognised that earning money did not bring me energy and I always wondered what should I do to have a meaningful life. A turning point in my life was meeting Đinh Anh Huân, founder of Seedcom foundation. His story of setting up the famous thegioididong.com, the biggest domestic mobile phone retailer in the country, inspired me. Thanks to his advice, I recognised that, in Việt Nam, going to a coffee shop… Read full this story
- Mary Steenburgen 'Would Sign Up for 100 More Lifetimes with' Ted Danson, Her Husband of 23 Years
- Creole chefs, Carnival queens and Hollywood stardust: New Orleans remembers the old Pontchartrain Hotel
- 'Build the next McDonald's': Australian Mexican chain takes on US
- Remembering Prince: 1958-2016
- No Email. No WhatsApp. No Internet. This Is Now Normal Life In Kashmir.
- How hard will the robots make us work?
- Tills ring out for Black Friday! British bargain hunters flock to the High Street to buy TVs and trainers after a slow start with many shoppers preferring to stay at home to spend £2.3bn online instead
- FMIA Week 13: Featuring a Duck and a Darkhorse, Playoff Picture Fills Out
- Covid-19: Friendly kissing poses European dilemma as virus spreads
- Inside the Smashing Pumpkins’ Double-Platinum Soap Opera
The coffee man with 100 stores have 365 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.