Delegates visits pavilions of the event (Photo: VNA) Ben Tre (VNA) – The first Thailand week programme in the Mekong Delta province of Ben Tre began on July 19. Lasting until July 21, it features more than 110 stall run by 79 firms showcasing different types of products, including apparel, children’s goods, cosmetics, food and beverage, kitchenware and household items. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Thai Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Apirat Sugondhabhirom expressed his delight at the strong growth of Vietnam – Thailand relations and economic cooperation, as reflected through activities held by the Thai Consulate General across localities, particularly in Ben Tre and the Mekong Delta. As of the beginning of 2019, Thailand’s total investment in 77 projects in the delta reached nearly 1.7 billion USD. According to Director of the Ben Tre Department of Industry and Trade Le Van Khe, the week is important to the expansion of trade ties between Vietnam and Thailand. It offers opportunities for businesses from Ben Tre and Thailand to exchange experience and form partnerships, in contribution to boosting bilateral import-export and investment. As of June, Ben Tre housed eight Thai-funded projects worth more than 194 million USD, which accounted… Read full this story
- Vanderbilt coach steps down 7 weeks before opener
- Brewers’ Weeks still open to long-term deal
- Steelers ready to discipline Big Ben, but will wait for NFL
- The 5 best British Open golf championships
- Mailbag: Tebow or Big Ben?
- Seattle’s O-line shuffle continues in Week 2
- Webb Simpson wins US Open
- Week 7 waiver review: Claim Branch
- Week 7 flops: Brown, Kolb falter
- QB starts and sits for Week 6
Thailand week programme opens in Ben Tre have 273 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.