Considered a leading media source for human resources in Asia, the magazine hosts an annual awards ceremony (HRAA) to recognize companies that possess remarkable levels of employee engagement, corporate culture and employer branding. Representatives of Sun Group – Vietnam’s premier developer of luxury resorts, entertainment projects and tourism-related infrastructure – received this prestigious accolade at a recent awards ceremony held at the GEM Center in Ho Chi Minh City. The prize is a feather in the cap of Sun Group, a dynamic private company that has helped to transform Vietnam’s tourism industry in recent years by developing world class structures and top of the range amenities throughout the country. The group has, in a short space of time, created a new generation of iconic landmarks. Deputy general director of Sun Group, Tran Thi My Hanh receives the award from William Ng, editor-in-chief of HR Asia Magazine. But this singular achievement would not have been possible without the group strongly investing in its personnel. Attending the HRAA for the first time, the Sun Group notably surpassed 265 strong competitors to be chosen among the ‘Top 50 Enterprises with the Best Working Environment in Asia 2019’. “Compared to many giants in Asia,… Read full this story
- Sun Group opens new cruise port
- SSI wins Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards
- SSI wins in 2 categories at Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards
- Chester's Power Home Remodeling named one of U.S.'s 10 best workplaces for millennials
- Ho Chi Minh City featured in Lonely Planet’s 2018 Best in Asia list
- Edward Jones Named One of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine
- Three local hotels cited "best in Asia"
- Improved Phoenix Suns facing best of West in seven-game homestand
- Phu Quoc island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
- The air pollution that's choking Asia
Sun Group one of the best workplaces in Asia have 320 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.