News 39 // 03 Jul 2019, 15:52 IST SHARE Franck Ribery has told Bayern Munich they need to splash the cash ahead of the new Bundesliga season.Bayern broke their club record to sign France defender Lucas Hernandez from Atletico Madrid, while Benjamin Pavard has also arrived from Stuttgart.But the Bundesliga champions have yet to bring in a replacement for Ribery, as well as fellow veteran winger Arjen Robben, who also departed after helping the club clinch a seventh straight title.Bayern have confirmed Leroy Sane as a transfer target but have been unable to seal a deal with Manchester City for the Germany international, while Chelsea have reportedly rebuffed new efforts to sign Callum Hudson-Odoi.Ousmane Dembele is also said to be on Bayern’s shortlist but Barcelona are reported to have turned down a first offer for the France forward, while a representative for the player told Sky Germany there was “no chance” of his client joining Niko Kovac’s squad.Yet Ribery has urged his old club to spend heavily on reinforcements as they look to hold off the challenge of Borussia Dortmund again.”Bayern needs quality, you have to invest!” Ribery told Bild. “I am very excited about what they do.”Only with Serge… Read full this story
- Manufacturers cutting back on spending amid fears over Brexit
- Amid NYT Report, Trump Questions Who's 'Leaking My Lawyers Letters'
- Marketing Day: Display ad spend, Amazon sellers report & Google Home
- Carlos Ghosn Arrested For The Fourth Time After Tweeting He'd "Tell The Truth"
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Champions League final – live!
- Man Utd target Moussa Dembele available in January as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plots transfer
- Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben nets winner against Borussia Dortmund
- Report: Bayern Munich in sponsorship talks with BMW
- Report: BMW set to pay 800M euros and replace Audi as Bayern Munich shareholder
- FC Bayern: Audi wants to outperform BMW
Ribery tells Bayern to spend amid Dembele reports have 325 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.