Authorities of the central province of Quang Binh are hunting for a local fishing boat with its five crew members who have been missing for days. Illustrative photo Vessel QB 988.45TS owned by Nguyen Thanh Dam left the mainland for fishing on June 23 with five people on board. After being informed of storm Mun, the boat which was operating in the Gulf of Tokin, moved in the direction of China’s Hainan Island to look for a shelter. On July 2, the boat owner called the mainland to report that they were sheltering near Hainan Island. Since then, their fishermen’s family and local authorities have not been able to contact the fishermen.
- Search for missing fishermen continues in Hai Phong
- Smuggled brandy seized in Quang Binh
- Quang Binh busts biggest liquor smuggling case
- Coast Guard continuing search operations to locate three missing fishermen
- Missing Tharuvaikulam fishermen located
- Lead detective in the search for missing toddler William Tyrrell breaks his silence after sensationally being thrown off the case - and reveals his new job
- Two bodies found at Far North Queensland waterfall believed to be missing Townsville couple
- Two bodies found in Cairns, believed to be missing North Queensland couple
- SLNA tie with Quang Ninh in V.League 1
- Thanh Hoa: fishermen learn sea law
Quang Binh searching for five missing fishermen have 225 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.