|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) and Yanai Tadashi, Chairman and CEO of the Japanese group Fast Retailing.|
The Government and relevant agencies of Vietnam vow to offer favourable conditions and business environment for Japanese firms to run business in the country, he told his guest while praising business and investment activities of Fast Retailing in Vietnam.
With its population of more than 96 million, Vietnam is seen as a potential market for Japanese apparel products. Japanese businesses’ operations in Vietnam will contribute to fostering strategic partnership between the two nations, the Vietnamese government leader said.
- PM Phuc elated with flourishing Vietnam-Japan ties
- PM Phuc meets with leaders of Japanese parliament
- PM Phuc holds talks with Czech counterpart
- Norway – Vietnam’s important partner in Northern Europe: PM
- Belarusian Deputy PM describes Vietnam as reliable partner
- Vietnamese Deputy PM active at 5th Eastern Economic Forum
- Vietnam all set for crucial ASEAN role
- PM calls on UAE firm to expand investment in Vietnam
- Vietnamese PM affirms importance of partnership with Italy during talks
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- VNA’s article on Vietnam’s G7 Summit participation published in Canada
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets Russian President in Moscow
- PM hosts Norwegian Ambassador to Vietnam
- PM calls for Japanese firms’ help in supporting, high-tech industries
- Vietnam marks victory of southwest border defence war
- Vietnam, RoK should expand ties to more areas: PM
- PM receives Kazakhstan’s lower house leader
- Vietnamese PM hails active developments in relations with Russia
- South China Sea tensions loom over Scott Morrison’s crucial visit to Vietnam
- Vietnam always treasures close relations with Belarus: PM
PM Phuc: Japan one of Vietnam’s leading economic partners have 249 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.