Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) and Yanai Tadashi, Chairman and CEO of the Japanese group Fast Retailing. The Government and relevant agencies of Vietnam vow to offer favourable conditions and business environment for Japanese firms to run business in the country, he told his guest while praising business and investment activities of Fast Retailing in Vietnam. With its population of more than 96 million, Vietnam is seen as a potential market for Japanese apparel products. Japanese businesses’ operations in Vietnam will contribute to fostering strategic partnership between the two nations, the Vietnamese government leader said.
- Japan eyes stronger economic ties to ease Russia peace treaty negotiations
- Executive Secretary leads Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) in marking International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Songwe leads Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) in showcasing its work at inaugural Intra-African Trade Fair in Cairo, Egypt
- Korean newspaper highlights Vietnam’s economic potential
- Creighton business survey sees increase in leading economic indicator
- U.S. Commerce Dept. taps Bevin to lead economic development mission to India
- Long Beach taps two new directors to lead economic, property development
- NJII taps Leibowitz to lead economic development efforts in South Jersey
- Japan's 'tankan' economic survey shows sentiment flat
- Vietnamese, Cambodian PMs chair conference on border demarcation
PM Phuc: Japan one of Vietnam’s leading economic partners have 218 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.