On July 13 evening, artists from the central provinces of Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam will stage performances at Ly Thai To monument.
At a nearby location, a show will entertain audiences with songs praising Hanoi and the country, with the participation of famous singers and music bands.
One day later also at the monument, famous singers will perform songs about the capital city, Vietnamese country and people, while traditional musical instrumentalists from Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam will also put their performances on stage in a location only a stone’s throw from the monument.
The performance will be preceded with pieces of folk arts by famous music bands in a square in front of the headquarters of the State Bank of Vietnam.-VNA
- ‘Make Music New York’ inspires Times Square with musical performances and free guitar lessons
- Justin Timberlake serenades Obamas in White House Celebration of Soul music performance
- Diamond Jubilee: Music stars celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's reign while Prince Philip hospitalized with a bladder infection
- The Daily News' guide to holiday music in New York City
- Lana Del Rey defends ‘SNL’ performance, celebrates major-label debut, ‘Born to Die’
- Vince Neil of Motley Crue to perform at Atlantic City’s Golden Nugget
- NBC locks up Adele for 4 performances, including Radio City prime-time special
- Summer 2016 concerts: Top choices for live music in New York City
- Chamber music society celebrates 20 years
- Latin music world celebrates legendary guitarist Yomo Toro