In the second quarter this year, the top five popular brands in the country sold 749,516 units, a decrease of 4.39 percent over the same period last year, according to the Vietnam Association of Motorcycle Manufacturers (VAMM). The five brands, including Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, SYM and Yamaha, collectively make up around 95 percent of the country’s motorbike market. Among the five VAMM members, Honda currently holds nearly 77 percent of the market share, a 4.5 percent increase from its position at the end of June last year. None of the other four members recorded any increase in their market shares. Falling motorbike sales this year were because the market is near saturation. With sales of nearly 3.4 million units in Vietnam in 2018, the country was the fourth biggest motorcycle consumer in the world, after India, China and Indonesia, according to a recent report by market research firm Motorcycles Data. Last year, Vietnam had the highest proportion of people buying new motorbikes, with over 35,000 new motorbikes sold per one million people. This reflected the general picture on transport ownership in Vietnam, where motorbikes are still much more popular and accessible than cars, Motorcycles Data said. India and China, sold… Read full this story
- Skin Care Market Sees Increase in Price Points
- Network Marketing Success - Going Backwards To Go Forwards
- Real Estate Agent Marketing: Useless Without Service
- Unleash Your Marketing Genius
- What Marketing Can Do For You
- How to Find Your Best Network Marketing Prospects to Grow Your Business Fast
- KeywordSpy - Can You Really See a PPC Advertisers Keyword List?
- Business Internet Marketing - Make The Numbers Work For You
- Internet Marketing Tips - What Exactly Is Site Stealing?
- How To Discover Your Niche Market - Part 2
Motorbike market sees an H1 cooling down have 295 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.