The Hanoitimes – The social network platform received an investment pledge of VND500 billion (US$21.5 million) from G-Capital, with a view to reaching 50 million users by 2021. Vietnam wants own social network alternative to Facebook, Google: Minister Social network domains of Zalo may be revoked Social network Gapo created by Gapo Technology Joint Stock Company, a Vietnamese tech firm, made its debut in Hanoi on July 23. The platform has green background with interface, layouts and features similar to that of Facebook. The social network platform of Gapo Besides basic functions of a social network such as updating status, adding friends, liking, picture and video uploading and messaging, Gapo has the feature of posting stories and statuses with colorful themes and templates and live streaming. In addition, Gapo users have to confirm their IDs for account protection, online payment and the use of other services. Account impersonation and losing is out of question, according to Gapp developers. According to Ha Trung Kien, co-founder and CEO of Gapo, although the platform has been developed since April 2019, the company still decided to launch it prematurely to receive feedback from users for continual improvement. “We do not consider any… Read full this story
- TTAC to Become a Social Networking Site
- Web: Can A Social Network Save Business 2.0?
- Social Purposes of Social Networking Sites
- Chicago cops using social networking tools against food trucks that use them
- Bark’s Bites: The Social Network
- Generation Why: Social Media Is For Social Networking, Not Car Shopping
- Kate Beckinsale, 45, DELETES all Instagram posts... after defending her romance with Pete Davidson, 25, on the social media platform
- Social Networking For Cars: As Creepy As It Sounds
- Recharge Wrap-up: Social Charging app launches, Nissan supplies world's largest EV taxi fleet
- Star to launch new channel dedicated to Indian football
Made-in-Vietnam social network platform launched in Hanoi have 307 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at July 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.