An exquisite new à la carte lunch menu and special five-course tasting dinner menu crafted by executive sous chef Raphael Kinimo can now be discovered in the heart of Hanoi, showcasing the master’s seasonal preferences. Specialising in classic French fare with a modern and refined approach, Chef Raphael brings a new lunch concept to contemporary haute brasserie Le Beaulieu with his uniquely innovative, light, and refreshing dishes. Among the highlights on the new à la carte lunch menu is Le Bar, a pan-seared seabass elevated by the chef’s innovative inclinations. The fish is paired with zucchini caviar, saffron, and a light and flavourful seafood sauce. The five-course degustation dinner menu showcases several of chef Raphael’s signature dishes including Le Boeuf Wagyu, featuring exceptionally tender beef accompanied with potato and truffle vegetables. First opened in 1901, Le Beaulieu was the first-ever French restaurant in Hanoi and is proud to feature one of the finest wine cellars in the city, housing over 100 grand crus, excellent champagnes, French vintages, and New World wines. The art of wine appreciation is taken to new heights with a journey of flavours, featuring a dazzling array of signature dishes and sumptuous spreads of French cuisine. Drop… Read full this story
- PSG Ready For Neymar Return Ahead Of Champions League Campaign
- Is Karl Lagerfeld's cat the world's most pampered pet?
- This is how Marine Le Pen could become the next president of France
- French politicians immediately call on voters to block 'extremist' Le Pen
- As it happened: Macron and Le Pen repeatedly clash in final French election debate
- Who are the eight million French voters ready to back Emmanuel Macron?
- 'Give us France back': Le Pen delights frenzied crowd in Paris with anti-immigration speech
- Four key questions about the historic Macron vs Le Pen crunch clash
- Could the live TV clash between Macron and Le Pen change the race?
- Macron party readies for parliamentary assault
Le Beaulieu’s Raphael Kinimo ready to pamper your palate have 331 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.