An exquisite new à la carte lunch menu and special five-course tasting dinner menu crafted by executive sous chef Raphael Kinimo can now be discovered in the heart of Hanoi, showcasing the master’s seasonal preferences. Specialising in classic French fare with a modern and refined approach, Chef Raphael brings a new lunch concept to contemporary haute brasserie Le Beaulieu with his uniquely innovative, light, and refreshing dishes. Among the highlights on the new à la carte lunch menu is Le Bar, a pan-seared seabass elevated by the chef’s innovative inclinations. The fish is paired with zucchini caviar, saffron, and a light and flavourful seafood sauce. The five-course degustation dinner menu showcases several of chef Raphael’s signature dishes including Le Boeuf Wagyu, featuring exceptionally tender beef accompanied with potato and truffle vegetables. First opened in 1901, Le Beaulieu was the first-ever French restaurant in Hanoi and is proud to feature one of the finest wine cellars in the city, housing over 100 grand crus, excellent champagnes, French vintages, and New World wines. The art of wine appreciation is taken to new heights with a journey of flavours, featuring a dazzling array of signature dishes and sumptuous spreads of French cuisine. Drop… Read full this story
- RSVP Here For Jalopnik's 24 Hours of Le Mans All-Night, All-Day Viewing Party
- Listen To The Wail Of Aston Martin's Horrible Straight Six Le Mans Engine
- Cooking Breakfast With A Hybrid Toyota Le Mans Car
- Hybrid Racing's Biggest Names Admit Tech Is 'Not Yet Ready' After Disastrous Le Mans
- Apple's forthcoming Continuity support limited to Bluetooth LE Macs
- The Ten Greatest Moments In Le Mans History
- How Porsche Dominated Le Mans
- The 24 Hours Of Le Mans Is Unbelievable From The Air
- The FIA May Have Accidentally Confirmed Ford's Entry Into Le Mans
- How Close Did Toyota Come To Winning Le Mans?
Le Beaulieu’s Raphael Kinimo ready to pamper your palate have 314 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.