According to Variety, Smollett sold the Studio City property for $1.655 million, taking a $30,000 loss on the bungalow that he bought a little over two years ago for $1.687 million.
The 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom, 7,573 sq. ft. home was not listed for public sale but records showed that the sale closed on July 15.
Smollett, who was accused of staging a fake hate crime with him as the victim that has since been dismissed, has been “camping out in New York while working on a ‘new project’ and ‘lining up work’”, Variety reports.
The actor was cleared of all charges in March and has since reappeared on social media in a photo with his family in New York.
View this post on Instagram
#fbf Last week in #newyork wandering around #littleitaly with @therochellebrown And my little bros @jussiesmollett and @jakesmollett and stumbled upon this little gem! #lowermanhattan #foodie #naturalhair #summer this was an old fire station according to our server and the #design and aesthetic was so cool. Loved the ivy on the brick walls!
According to Variety, Jussie is looking at a $130,000 lawsuit brought by the city of Chicago to recover money spent investigating the alleged hoax as well as a special prosecutor’s review that was called by a Cook County judge.
- Fox suspends production of Empire after Jussie Smollett’s hate crime attack
- Jussie Smollett faces felony criminal charge for false police report about alleged racist attack
- Who is Jussie Smollett and why was the ‘Empire’ star attacked in hate crime in Chicago?
- Who is Cardi B, what has she said about Jussie Smollett and what’s her feud with Nicki Minaj, and when did she have her baby?
- Lee Daniels hits out after ‘racially motivated attack’ on Empire star
- City boss responds to fans' criticism over Ricoh Arena row
- An important meeting is about to take place over the Ricoh Arena row
- Where is BBC One’s Silent Witness filmed? London and Brighton locations revealed
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer off to perfect start as Manchester United hit five past hopeless Cardiff
- Fancy throwing a pot? Now you can as a mobile ceramics studio hits the road
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer off to perfect start Manchester United hit five past helpless Cardiff
- Aston Villa 0-3 Swansea City
- MP urges Sisu to 'sell up and go' during debate over Cov City's future
- Gary Barlow plans to build a huge new home in garden of £6m Cotswolds mansion after cancelling Take That tour
- House prices 2019: property owners warned no deal Brexit will take Ireland 'into the unknown'
- Hull City takeover: All the key issues facing any potential buyer
- Swansea City owners analysed and where the club actually stands
- Residents threaten to move homes over boozy plans for city centre coffee shop
- Sergio Aguero hat-trick gives Manchester City comfortable win over Arsenal
- Neighbour hits out at car repairs workshop: 'We just want peace and quiet'
Jussie Smollett Silently Sells Studio City Home, Takes $30K Hit have 495 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.