Free heat shelters will be set up in 15 wards in Hanoi under a project jointly supported by the Vietnam Red Cross and the German Embassy in Vietnam. Each ward will have from one to two shelters. Water, wet wipes tissues and fans will be provided there. Red Cross volunteers of wards will be available to assist the needy. The shelters will be located in heavily populated areas which are home to many outdoor workers and vendors. To date, two shelters have been installed at Co Nhue Ward in Bac Tu Liem District. The facility at 548 Tran Cung Street, Bac Tu Liem District has air-conditioning. People are also given advice on how to effectively avoid heat as well as first aid in case of thermal shocks.
- Domestic Animal Services offers free pet microchips ahead of Hurricane Irma
- Another major cruise line to offer free Internet
- Some 2,000 retailers to offer free shipping and other bonuses on Monday, Dec. 17 - Free Shipping Day
- Loews Hotels to offer free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- It’s March Madness: Urologist offers free pizza for men who get vasectomies during NCAA tournament
- Bed-Stuy hair salon offers free ‘dos to the jobless, but unemployed too prideful to come in: owner
- Regent Seven Seas to offer free Internet access
- Voters in the crosshairs: Virginia gun store offers free ammo clips on Election Day
- Flushing man to offer free meds, barber trims to the needy
- Ind. strip club sign seems to offer free sex act with lap dance, sparking outrage
Hanoi to offer free heat shelters have 262 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.