Politburo member, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and head of the Party Central Committee’s Organisation Commission Pham Minh Chinh (R) welcomes National Secretary of the French Communist Party Fabien Roussel (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Politburo member, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and head of the Party Central Committee’s Organisation Commission Pham Minh Chinh hosted a reception in Hanoi on July 21 for a visiting delegation from the French Communist Party led by its National Secretary Fabien Roussel. Roussel showed his delight to visit Vietnam again and see great socio-economic achievements of the country under the leadership of the Communist Party of Vietnam, saying that Vietnam’s success is an encouragement for the French Communist Party. He affirmed that the French Communist Party always values the traditional partnership and solidarity with the Communist Party of Vietnam, pledging that the French side will continue working to push up the ties in the future. He said that the French Communist Party is striving to enhance its role and position in France and Europe and preparing for the 100th founding anniversary of the party in 2020. Lauding the first visit abroad by Roussel as the National Secretary of the French Communist Party,… Read full this story
- What happens in Vegas... must be in line with the covid rules: World's most famous gambling and bachelor party mecca reopens NEXT WEEK - but will the new safety guidelines ruin the party?
- Germany chides China over new Hong Kong security law
- Trump Announces Punitive Action Against China — Terminates Relationship With WHO, Orders Barring Of Certain Chinese Students From Entering US
- EXCLUSIVE: US Joins G7’s ‘Global Partnership’ Against China’s Abuse Of Artificial Intelligence
- REPORT: State Department Preparing To Cancel Thousands Of Visas For Chinese Students
- Why India must protest China's Hong Kong policy
- Hong Kong leaders say Trump 'completely wrong' for curbing ties
- Factbox: What China's tougher national security regime could mean for Hong Kong
- EXCLUSIVE: Foreign Policy Expert Explains Exactly What The US Gov Needs To Do To Crack Down On Chinese Censorship
- Trump says he’ll sanction China over Hong Kong, and pulls out of WHO
French Communist Party delegation welcomed in Hanoi have 366 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.