Police inspect Hong Nguyen Shopping Centre
The Criminal Police Department co-operated with Quang Ninh police and the Department of Market Management to inspect Hong Nguyen Shopping Centre in Mong Cai City. The police have found a large number of luxury handbags, wristwatches, and belts. However, the sellers were unable to provide the required papers to prove their origins.
Most of the products claimed Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Prada and Rolex products costing tens to hundreds of millions of VND. The authorities have filed a report and seized the fake products which worth nearly VND100bn (USD4.3m).
On June 12, the police in Quang Ninh Province also inspected Phuong Dong Shopping Centre on Hoa Binh Avenue, Mong Cai City. Products at Phuong Dong also didn’t have papers to prove their origins.
Transactions via POS machines, WeChat and AliPay apps weren’t monitored by the banks. Foreign employees at the shopping centre also didn’t have work permits.
- Concern After Police ‘Admit Concealing Migrant Shopping Centre Rape’ From Public
- Comments for : Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have their prices cut in China; analyst calls Apple a "luxury" brand
- To pay off its epic loan, Volkswagen may need to sell its luxury brands
- Hyundai’s Genesis luxury brand launches smartphone, smartwatch apps
- Can Lexus’ RC F GT3 earn the Toyota luxury brand some respect on the track?
- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have their prices cut in China; analyst calls Apple a "luxury" brand
- Nokia prepares to sell luxury brand Vertu
- New 650bhp Bentley Continental Supersports gives the luxury brand an additional punch
- Check out luxury brand Gresso trying (in vain) to destroy its new titanium iPhone case
- Nissan's premium luxury brand Infiniti looks to dethrone Tesla in China