More than 200 works on display depict the life and documents about Uncle Ho, his thoughts, style and sentiment towards the capital’s people.
A work displayed at the exhibition titled “For an elegant and civilized Hanoi”. Photo: Minh Anh
Besides, the exhibition also portrays the beauty of Hanoi’s thousand-year-old history and civilization, together with the elegance, they constituted a very special “Thang Long culture.”
With three main displaying areas: “Thousand Years of Hanoi’s Culture”, “President Ho Chi Minh with Hanoi’s Culture” and “Hanoi Learns and Follows Ho Chi Minh’s Ideology, Morality and Style in cultural life”, the exhibition is intended to convey an image of gentleness, sophistication, generosity and kindness of the capital city.
Through the exhibition, the organization board expected to raise people’s awareness on preserving and promoting traditional beauty, the elegant and civilized lifestyle of Hanoi’s people in particular and the whole country in general.
The exhibition will run until August 12, 2019.
- Details announced for Great Exhibition of the North opening ceremony
- Suffolk-based Breheny Civil Engineering opens regional office in Hampshire
- Naked Britain: Fashion photographer to open naturism exhibition
- Suffragette icons honoured with life-size paper sculptures in Birmingham exhibition
- Roger Federer targeted by New York Open organisers for 2019 appearance ahead of inaugural event
- Days Gone By: Opening of museum that became a top attraction
- PICTURES: The stunning new exhibitions at the Jam Factory
- Keighley arts venue to host exhibition featuring experiences of displaced people
- Justin Bieber is getting his very own museum exhibit complete with items donated by the star - here's how to get tickets
- Exhibition examines the art of the ‘selfie’