The event under the initiative of Jan Zahradil, head of the EU – Vietnam parliamentarians’ group, and the union of Vietnamese associations in Europe aims to update the situation and prospects of the EU for the development of the relations in the time ahead. In his speech at the event, the first of its kind, Jan Zahradil who is also a member of the European Parliament (EP) highlighted the exchange as a great success following the signing of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the Europe-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA). He also voiced his hope that EU member nations will ratify the trade deals soon. On behalf of the diplomats, Ambassador to the Czech Republic Ho Minh Tuan glowingly spoke of the initiative and thanked the official for his contributions to the development of the time-honoured ties of friendship between Vietnam and the Czech Republic, as well as to the negotiations and the recent signing of the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA).
- Bridges connecting Vietnam-Philippines relations
- Vietnam - China relations thriving: Vietnamese diplomat
- Merkel on Iran Deal: We Experienced Setback in EU Relations With US
- EVFTA to boost Vietnam's logistics industry development
- Vietnam counts down the days to Euro deal
- Vietnam-Laos special solidarity, comprehensive cooperation hailed
- Vietnam-US ties see remarkable progress in all fields: Ambassador
- Tokyo concert marks 45 years of Vietnam-Japan ties
- Beijing Ready to Further Strengthen Ties With EU to Ensure Global Stability - Minister
- Vietnam becoming a destination of choice for expat retirees
Diplomatic exchange fosters Vietnam-EU relations have 257 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.