NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan (center) handing over certificates honouring families of fallen soldiers, Addressing the event, National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan said the Party, State and people always bear in mind the significant contributions of millions of people who have sacrificed their lives and rendered services for national independence and reunification. She noted that the gratitude has been demonstrated through frequent and nationwide activities caring for war invalids, martyrs, revolution contributors and their families. Preferential treatment policies to the group have been updated in line with the nation’s socio-economic conditions, she added. The top legislator stated the Party and State are determined to let no revolution contributors forgotten from such treatment. She said the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs has been assigned to review and identify contributors who have yet to be recognized, particularly due to the loss of related documents. Over the past three years, the ministry has certified nearly 2,000 martyrs and over 2,600 invalids. Ngan requested the ministry to continue doing its mission and promptly update the outcomes to martyrs’ families. Delegates offering incense in commemoration of fallen soldiers (Photo: sggp.org.vn) She also recommended the ministry focus on amending and supplementing the ordinance on… Read full this story
- 'Their victory is our victory,' say Bloody Sunday families over soldier prosecution but a 'terrible disappointment'
- New Vila do Bispo monument pays tribute to fallen soldiers
- CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu attacked during fallen soldier’s funeral
- 2016 April war: Khachkar, memorial plaque established in memory of fallen soldiers
- Ceremony honours WWII 'secret army'
- Detectives seeking justice for families of soldiers murdered in Co Antrim
- Bench to commemorate fallen soldiers vandalised
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry touch down in Morocco as Royal couple are met by guard of honour
- Which Royal Family members have fallen out? The Royal Feuds from Prince Harry and William to Fergie and Prince Philip
- The best castles for family days out around Greater Manchester
Ceremony honours 468 families of fallen soldiers have 340 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.