Blood Donation Blood donation needed to help others: French CG By Minh Tuan Thursday, Jul 25, 2019,10:07 (GMT+7) Blood donation needed to help others: French CGBy Minh Tuan French Consul General in HCMC Vincent Floreani smiles while donating blood at the 2017 Blood Donation Day held by the Saigon Times Group – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – Over the past 10 years, the Saigon Times Group has annually organized the Blood Donation Day program to mark the founding anniversaries of The Saigon Times Weekly and The Saigon Times Daily, the two English publications of the group. The program, which is aimed at helping save patients in need in the country, has attracted many of the Saigon Times readers, including foreign diplomats and staff of local businesses, as well as Saigon Times staff. Co-held by the group and the HCMC Blood Donation Center, last year’s event drew nearly 200 local and foreign blood donors with 164 blood units given. Consul General of France in HCMC Vincent Floreani, who has twice joined this Blood Donation Day, spoke with The Saigon Times today over his blood donation experience. The Saigon Times: How long have you donated blood? When was your first blood donation? – For the first… Read full this story
- Annual blood-donation campaign targets 30,000 units of blood
- Google puts the spotlight on blood donation with LifeBank
- Massive blood donation drive by KU NSS cell
- Katy Christian Ministries needs help filling ‘Santa’s Sleigh’
- Apple Joins Google, Facebook with Donation to Help Housing Crisis in California, Ups Ante to $2.5 Billion
- Hunters and Wildlife Need Help From Congress
- Joaquin Castro sneaks camera into Border Patrol facility, shares photos of migrants who 'need help'
- 'Devastated at his loss and ashamed I didn't recognise he needed help': RHOS star Lisa Oldfield mourns the death of her friend and advocates for suicide prevention charity R U OK?
- 'We've been forgotten, we need help': Former Big Brother winner Reggie Bird struggles to get government funds to support her son's cystic fibrosis disability as she goes blind
- 'Someone feed this beautiful girl - she needs help!' MAFS fans express fears for Elizabeth Sobinoff's shrinking figure and claim she looks 'way too thin' and 'absolutely ill'
Blood donation needed to help others: French CG have 372 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.