|Local people donating their blood|
According to Deputy Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Van Phong, this is the third time that the program has been held in the province. He emphasized that blood donation is a noble deed, reflecting the humanity tradition of the Vietnamese people.
The “Red Journey” was launched by the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion to collect blood to ease a blood shortage in hospitals, especially in summer. Since its launch in 2013, the program has collected more than 160,000 units of blood, contributing to saving many patients’ lives. This seventh event is taking place from June 13 to July 28 in 39 provinces and cities across the country.
On the occasion, Bac Ninh province honored 75 individuals with great contributions to blood donation activities in the province in this year.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Signal cadets join blood donation drive
- Buddhist followers register for blood donation
- Royal Thai Embassy hosts blood donation to help Vietnamese patients
- Hundreds donate blood to save Quang Binh accident victims
- Trump urges recovered COVID-19 patients to donate plasma
- Military and civilian units hold activities marking Wounded and Fallen Soldiers’ Day
- Red Journey collected nearly 33,000 units of blood
- Samsung Vietnam-funded hope school to benefit Bac Giang’s needy students
- Blood plasma donations from recovered cases evade the authorities
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Dharavi takes battle against Covid-19 ahead, comes forward to donate plasma
- Uddhav Thackeray asks for blood and plasma donations, won’t celebrate birthday this year
- Kanye West debuts incendiary video for Wash Us In The Blood mixed by Dr. Dre and featuring Travis Scott with cameo from daughter North
- Children of a lesser God: Donations dry up, orphanages struggle to stay afloat
- Mother-of-two founder of Portland's 'Wall of Moms' rallied more than 200 others to join her to shield protesters with their 'mombods' after seeing federal agents 'take them away in unmarked cars'
- Overweight people are more than THREE TIMES as likely to die of Covid-19 than those of a healthy weight and seven times more likely to need a ventilator, Public Health England report reveals
- Gurugram’s first plasma bank becomes operational; 5 recovered patients donate plasma
- ISN donates diabetes management kits for fight against COVID-19
- Citizens’ group drives plasma donation in Kothrud and Bavdhan
- Coronavirus: India striker Jeje joins footballers for charity online gaming to raise money for deceased volunteer
Bac Ninh people join blood donation activities have 382 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.