Toy Story is back on our screens this month and it sees the return of Sheriff Woody and gang.
The cowboy is one of the most popular Disney characters and he’s even got a hotel at Disneyland Paris themed around him.
Hotel Cheyenne is homed in the Disneyland resort and promises guests that they’ll feel like they’ve stepped onto the set of a Western with old fashioned saloons, wagons and cowboy hospitality.
Each room at the hotel features decor inspired by Sheriff Woody including bedding, cowboy boot lamps – hopefully there’s no snakes in there – and pictures of the iconic character.
Meanwhile the surrounding area is also cowboy-inspired from the reception to the restaurant so guests get an authentic yee-haw experience in the Wild West frontier town.
As part of the celebrations of the film’s release the park are hosting an 11-day event this June including meeting the characters, taking part in scavenger hunts and screenings of the film.
The fourth installment in the beloved franchise is being released in cinemas this week (June 21).
It also sees the return of Buzz, Jessie, Slinky, Ham, Rex and Bullseye as well as Bo Peep who was absent from the third film.
The gang are introduced to Forky, a spork that has been made into a toy and embark on a road trip adventure.
For a cowboy adventure of your own you can find out more about Hotel Cheyenne at disneylandparis.com.
- Disneyland Paris to reopen in June complete with a new Marvel-themed hotel
- Disneyland Paris Is Closing Again Due To A Second Wave Of Coronavirus
- Disneyland Paris launches summer 2022 and ‘best price’ Disney hotel stays with 2-day park tickets
- Disneyland Paris reopens today – with breaks from £335 per person & a new Marvel hotel
- Disneyland, Disney World, and Disneyland Paris Are Closing Thanks to You-Know-What [Updated]
- ‘It’s like coming home to family’: Disneyland Paris reopens
- ‘It’s Like Coming Home to Family’: Disneyland Paris Reopens
- Disneyland Paris reopens, but Mickey Mouse won't give hugs
- Disneyland Paris to give its iconic hotel a magical royal-themed makeover
- Disneyland Paris opens first hotel in the world dedicated to MARVEL artwork
- Disneyland Paris Delays Reopening, Again — Here’s Where The Other Parks Stand
- Disney Reopens Parks In Paris And Orlando—Even As Florida Case Numbers Climb
- Why Disneyland will get Avengers Campus, but Disney World won't
- Disneyland Reopening April 30 After Year-Long Closure
- How Disneyland's Avengers Campus is spreading all over the world
- Why California's update on Disneyland reopening is bad news for many
- Disney’s Priority Projects Right Now Include New Rides And A New Hotel
- Fashion designers are extending their talents (and brands) to hotels
- Disneyland vs Disney World – which one is worth it?
- Family hotels in the green list Balearics – breaks in Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca from £137pp & many have waterparks
You can stay in a Woody themed saloon hotel at Disneyland Paris have 453 words, post on www.coventrytelegraph.net at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.