Tapa is a Spanish dish that often served up as a snack or as an appetizer in bars and restaurants.
At the press conference, Spanish Ambassador to Vietnam María Jesús Figa expressed her delight to introduce part of Spanish cuisine to Vietnamese friends, adding that the World Tapa Day offers a special chance to explore Spanish cuisine.
The World Tapa Day will be celebrated in more than 20 restaurants in Hanoi, the central city of Da Nang and the southern largest economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City from June 20-23, with promotional programmes arranged for diners.
In addition, a contest on Tapa recipes and quizzes on Spanish cuisine is underway on the Facebook page of the embassy.-VNA
- Beyond pho on Oakland’s Vietnamese restaurant row
- World Emoji Day 2019 – what is it, when is it and how is it celebrated?
- World Osteoporosis Day: Role Of Nutrition In Osteoporosis Prevention; A 7-Day Osteoporosis Diet Plan
- World Water Day marked in Vietnam
- World Savings Day 2019: History And Why It Is Celebrated
- World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- World Population Day 2019: Current Theme, History And Significance
- World Sleep Day 2019: The best and worst sleeping positions you need to know about
- Ain’t “U” Got No Manners Author Celebrates World Kindness Day, Supports World Kindness USA
- Explained: Why September 29 is marked as World Heart Day