The Union of European Football Associations, more commonly known as UEFA, have given VTV the exclusive rights for both television and radio.
Specifically, VTV have received full licensing for production, the rights on free platforms, as well as the rights to all programmes relating to EURO 2020.
The 2020 European Championships are scheduled to take place between June 12 and July 12, 2020, and is set to see 24 teams from across Europe take part.
For the first time in the tournament’s history, no team will automatically qualify as the competition’s host country. At the 2020 version, matches will be spread continent wide across 12 host cities.
The 24 teams are to be divided into six groups containing four teams each, with the top two teams in each group progressing.
There also exists an opportunity for the four best third-placed teams to progress to the next round and compete in the last 16 which will then follow a straight knockout procedure.
- Connolly added to Ireland squad for EURO 2020 qualifiers
- Euro 2020 qualifiers: Giggs fearful Brooks is out of campaign
- Spain boss Moreno considered selecting Barcelona star Ansu in squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers
- Avalanche have 5th best odds to win Stanley Cup in 2020
- Cavaliers have worst odds of winning NBA Championship in 2020
- How Minnesota Could Win or Lose the 2020 Census
- Heisman Trophy: Will N.J. alum win the award in 2020? Here are the odds
- Battenfeld: Trump is determined to win New Hampshire in 2020
- Don't tell Marianne Williamson she can't win
- What is the Secret to African Americans winning More Elections?