On the morning on June 17, VinFast Trading and Production LLC organised a creemony to hand over hundreds of VinFast Fadil cars to customers in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and other provinces. At the event held in the morning of June 17, VinFast brought hundreds of Fadil cars, each personally labelled for its new owner. Customers and invitees were excited to check out and get their hands on a real-life Fadil. According to CafeF, this time VinFast handed over 300 Fadil cars to customers who have placed orders in advance. Fadil is the first model of VinFast to be delivered to customers. Earlier, from June 1-5, VinFast brought this model to 32 dealerships and VinFast showrooms at Vincom commercial centres nationwide for customers to take them for a spin. VinFast Fadil was built on the basis of a Chevrolet model and will compete with other Grade A urban vehicle such as KIA Morning, Hyundai Grand i10, Toyota Wigo, and Honda Brio (coming soon). To take on rivals, VinFast Fadil sports the “Made in Vietnam” label to win consumers’ hearts. Fadil uses a 1.4l engine with infinite continuously variable transmission (CVT), along with a sturdy body, which makes cornering smoother…. Read full this story
- Toyota wants to ship left-hand drive cars from India
- VinFast inaugurates automobile plant in Hai Phong
- VinFast cars to be tested in Europe this month
- Vietnamese automaker VinFast named car supplier for ASEAN 2020 events
- Millions of drivers could be owed compensation for unaffordable and expensive car finance deals – here’s how to claim
- Lamborghini's long shot mission to take its super fast cars into the electric age
- Florida's Potentially Deadly Autonomous Car Experiment Is Just Beginning
- Volkswagen makes it easier for customers to talk to their car via their phone
- Fueling Your Drive: What Do Car Owners Think About Self-Driving Cars?
- Car audio systems: Terms to know, how to listen and what to listen for
VinFast to begin handing Fadil cars over to customers have 327 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.