Moscow (VNA) – General Luong Cuong, Secretary of the Party Central Committee, permanent member of the Central Military Commission, and Director of the Vietnam People’s Army’s General Department of Politics, is paying official visits to Russia and Belarus from June 18-26.
The visits are made at the invitations of Deputy Defence Minister of the Russian Federation and Chief of Main Directorate for Political-Military Affairs of the Russian Armed Forces Andrey Valeryevich Kartapolov, and Assistant to Belarusian Minister of Defence and chief of the ideological Department of the Armed Forces Kasinski Leonid Viktorovich.
They are expected to enhance the traditional friendship, the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic relations, and the Vietnam-Belarus partnership.
Besides, the visit to Russia is considered as a highlight during the Vietnam Year in Russia and Russia Year in Vietnam during 2019-2020.-VNA
- Bulgarian president pays official visit
- WATCH: Tiger Woods pays two visits to the water as he misfires approaching the iconic 17th green at Sawgrass
- Ex-CIA official says Kim Jong-un may visit Russia
- Poland, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine to talk on polluted Russian oil
- Some 32.5 million foreigners visited Russia in 2018
- N. Korea's Kim to make official visit to Vietnam in 'coming days'
- Lukashenko off to Turkey on official visit
- Grodno Oblast business delegation visits Russia's Kaliningrad
- US officials visit Ankara for Syria and S-400 talks
- DPRK Leader Kim Could Visit Russia Next Week