Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam’s national football team will soon have a friendly match with Nigeria, according to the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF).
The news was revealed at a meeting between chairman of VFF Le Khanh Hai and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Nigeria in Vietnam Francis Efeduma this week.
During the meeting, Ambassador Efeduma said he was impressed with the progress of Vietnamese football and offered to hold the friendly match.
Hai said the VFF would look through the competition schedules of the two teams to propose a suitable day for the match.
Nigeria are a powerful footballing nation not only in Africa but also in the world. They have played in the World Cup six times and lifted the African championship three times. — VNS/VNA
- Denilson deal broker enjoys high reputation among Vietnam clubs
- Italy Rreclaim Top Spot
- Messi could make Barca return against Dortmund
- Nationalized footballers make a fuss at V-League
- Social News 18/8
- Social News 16/1
- Japanese coach vies for spot with Saigon Port
- When a stranger takes your face: Facebook’s failed crackdown on fake accounts
- Facebook's crackdown on fake accounts isn't working for everyone