|Photo: Tien Dung/Vnexpress|
The Indonesian players dominated the game from the opening whistle and built a two-goal lead in the first half.
Following the break the Indonesian team continued to control the game and added three more goals.
The Vietnamese team attempted a fight back and used the power-play tactic to seek a goal. The attempts were successful as Gia Hung scored a spectacular shot in the 28th minute of the second half.
However, it only took a few minutes for the Indonesian team to reply with two more goals.
Despite the Indonesian dominance, Vietnam were able to stamp their authority on the game in the last 10 minutes and enjoyed several breakthroughs with four goals.
Ultimately the fight back wasn’t enough and Indonesia were able to record a 7-5 win.
- ASEAN hails Vietnam’s organization of 30th AICHR meeting
- Asian Wrestling Championships: Ravi Kumar Dahiya wins gold, Bajrang Punia loses in final
- Asian Wrestling Championship: Sakshi Malik clinches silver, Vinesh Phogat settles for bronze
- Asian Wrestling Championships: Ravi Dahiya wins gold medal on Day 5, Bajrang Punia settles for silver
- Asian Wrestling Championships: Satyawart Kadian, Gaurav Baliyan settle for silver
- Vietnam Football Federation posts record revenue in year of achievements
- The Latest: Pats dominate 35-14 to return to AFC title game
- Through ups and downs, Patriots still atop AFC East
- Mumbai airport starts screening passengers from Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Nepal for Covid-19
- Steelers Lose To Baltimore 28-10, Eliminated From Playoff Contention