|Deputy PM Vuong Dinh Hue (R) and Chairman of Hyosung Group Cho Hyun-joo. (Photo: VNA)|
He made the affirmation while hosting a reception for heads of leading Korean corporations as part of his ongoing visit to the East Asian country.
In a separate reception for Lotte Group chairman Shin Dong-bin, Deputy PM Hue said that the Government would back the group to settle challenges such as those in the projects of EcoSmartCity Thu Thiem and Hanoi Lotte Mall.
He took the occasion to thank Lotte for supporting the Vietnamese farm produce programme, nudging the country’s tropical agricultural products closer to foreign consumers.
Hue also had meetings with CEO of Hanhwa Energy Ryu Du-hyung, CEO of GS Engineering & Construction Corporation Woo Mu-hion, and leaders of Korean property ventures.
The same day, he witnessed the signing of strategic cooperation deal between An Phat Holdings JSC and TLC Korea, and visited representatives of the Vietnamese people community and staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in the RoK.
Currently, the RoK is the largest investor, and second largest ODA provider for Vietnam.
Under an MoU signed between both sides in 2018, they will work together to increase trade revenue to 100 billion USD by 2020.
- Thailand will stick to 2019 date for general election_ deputy PM says
- Africa Investment Forum: All Set to Tilt the Tide of Investments into Africa
- Strong Korean Relationships Worth the Investment, Say Atlanta Execs
- Moon, Kim Prepare for 3rd Inter-Korean Summit
- Vietnam’s No-Nonsense New President Takes Lead
- Deputy Minister Landers to attend the 3rd Indian Ocean Conference in Vietnam
- Pompeo invites North Korean Foreign Minister for talks in N.Y. next week
- World Economic Forum Helps Vietnam Bill Itself as a Business Alternative to China
- For many of Montgomery's Korean community, Alabama's capital city 'feels like home'
- Who Is John Canley? U.S. Marine to Receive Medal of Honor for Heroics During One of Vietnam War's Bloodiest Battles