|A Vietnamese tea ceremony is introduced to German audiences during the Vietnam Tag event.|
The event went by the name Vietnam Tag and featured traditional displays of Vietnamese culture such as the nation’s clothing, music, a traditional tea ceremony, and calligraphy.
Guests at the event were also able to enjoy a range of culinary delights and folk games from the country.
Professor Thomas Engelbert from Hamburg University said the occasion provided a great chance to promote the nation’s rich culture to international friends.
An exhibition showcasing the country’s socio-economic achievements was also put on display with the aim of boosting relations between Vietnam and Germany and encouraging economic cooperation.
- BMW Celebrates 100 Years With Special Edition M6 In Japan
- 100 years later, legend of 1919 Chicago Black Sox lives on
- Genes Determine Whether You Live Up To 100 Years, Says Study
- Vitamin Angels Celebrates 100 Years of Vitamins
- Amazing Lifespan of More Than 100 Years for Nearly 300 Residents in a Small Italian Village
- BlackBerry, Smartphones Predicted by Physicist Tesla 100 Years Ago
- These 3 Sisters Are All Over 100 Years Old. Here Are Their Secrets
- 8 Sex Tips from a 100-Year-Old Sex Therapist
- Straight A's for Microsoft CEO Nadella at the 60-Day Mark
- See How Much the "Perfect" Female Body Has Changed Over 100 Years