National team coach Park Hang-seo (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – National team coach Park Hang-seo is close to signing a new contract, according to the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF). VFF President Le Khanh Hai said on June 18 that his deal is expected to be extended in the near future. “I have found no reason preventing us from extending the contract with Park Hang-seo,” said Hai in a meeting with the media in Hanoi. The president said they can and would pay higher salary for the Korean coach and is confident Park will stay in charge of the Vietnam national teams. “We will appeal to enterprises and organisations to help us pay for Park. He deserves to have a good salary for what he has done for us. The Federation is working hard to find the best possible plan which fits his huge contribution. “This time we will not only discuss with Park but also his assistants who played key roles in Vietnam’s football development,” Hai said. Park’s salary of about 20,000 USD is paid by Hoang Anh Gia Lai boss Doan Nguyen Duc, who is former VFF vice president in charge of finance. He invited Park to Vietnam. Park… Read full this story
- Winks latest Spurs player to extend current contract
- West Ham decide against extending the contract of David Moyes
- UT Lady Vols coach Holly Warlick says work on contract extension 'in progress'
- President Brown extends his contract to 2025
- Legendary Spring Valley track coach retiring. His legacy extends beyond success
- Juan Figallo and Duncan Taylor extend Saracens contracts until 2021
- Casillas extends Porto contract for another season
- Lypsyl producer Alliance Pharma extends manufacturing contract with Venture Life
- Ederson extends City contract to 2025
- Parks Commission OKs bike-share contract
VFF confident coach Park Hang-seo will extend current contract have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.