Chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vu Tien Loc, has pointed out many problems in current administrative procedures. Chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vu Tien Loc The problem was mentioned at the Vietnam Business Forum held on June 26. Loc said local firms appreciated the government’s efforts in creating a better environment for the businesses. They also gave high regards to new methods and ideas to reform and expand the market such as creating e-government and joining new trade agreements including the European Union-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA). However, there are still many shortcomings. Loc suggested putting more efforts in simplifying administrative procedures for businesses. According to VCCI, 16% of the surveyed firms said that still have to wait to a whole month to have enough papers to open businesses. This problem is actually getting worse in the past five years. Besides the license for the establishment of the company, the firms have met various difficulties while trying to complete other procedures. 34% said they had difficulties while trying to earn the certificate of eligibility for conditional businesses, 30% had troubles with fire safety certification and… Read full this story
- Democratic Party chairman calls for Iowa recount as vote tally meltdown continues
- 'Enough is Enough': Democratic Party Chairman Calls for Review of Iowa Results
- Complaining users call out businesses on social media for better service
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 7
- What are parties promising business ahead of elections?
- Businesses to consider solutions for supply chain
- New decree to serve as motivation for Vietnamese businesses
- VCCI President: EVFTA will help move up value chains
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
VCCI chairman calls for improved business environment have 295 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.