|Troops and militiamen help local people overcome flood consequences.|
Despite continual rains, troops and local forces were mobilized to help locals in Lai Chau’s Muong Te and Nam Nhun districts and Lao Cai’s Sa Pa town quickly address the consequences of the flooding.
Particularly in Muong Te, over 100 active-duty troops, militiamen, and policemen have evacuated residents and their property from flood-prone to safer areas, actively searched for the missing, and cleaned up public places.
Meanwhile, the Defense Ministry directed Military Region 2 to deploy nearly 200 officers and soldiers to Lai Chau to search for the missing and assisted locals in stabilizing their lives at the soonest time.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Captain Jack, ‘king of kokanee’ at Shaver Lake, has died. He loved helping people fish
- 'Standing United': How Manchester United Fans Came Together to Help With Kerala Flood Relief
- Proton helps East-Coast flood victims
- 1-800-Snoring Helps People Wake Up to the Danger of Sleep Disorders
- Apps Help People Fight The Flu
- Vitamin D Helps People With MS
- Free service drive and exchange benefits by Honda 2-wheelers in flood-hit state of Kerala
- Kerala floods: Piaggio announces free service camps for Aprilia and Vespa
- List of Red Cross shelters accepting flood victims
- Kerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers