Troops and militiamen help local people overcome flood consequences. Despite continual rains, troops and local forces were mobilized to help locals in Lai Chau’s Muong Te and Nam Nhun districts and Lao Cai’s Sa Pa town quickly address the consequences of the flooding. Particularly in Muong Te, over 100 active-duty troops, militiamen, and policemen have evacuated residents and their property from flood-prone to safer areas, actively searched for the missing, and cleaned up public places. Meanwhile, the Defense Ministry directed Military Region 2 to deploy nearly 200 officers and soldiers to Lai Chau to search for the missing and assisted locals in stabilizing their lives at the soonest time. Translated by Chung Anh
- Be Genuine and Focus on Helping People
- Make Money Helping People to Lose Weight Fast Naturally
- Fannie Mae's Original HomeSaver Advance Program - Another Failed Attempt to Help People
- Can You Make Money Helping People Do a People Search?
- People Helping People - Moms Can Work at Home to Realize Dreams
- Learning Spanish Will Help Anyone in the Medical Community - Help People Better and Learn Spanish
- Learning Spanish to Help People - 3 Jobs Where Spanish is Going to Help You Help People
- Vacations Home Business - Make Money Helping People Relax
- Is MLM a People Helping People Business?
- Goodwill SOLAC - Helping People in Southern California
Troops help people surmount flood consequences have 232 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.