As a Southeast Asian country with a very long coastline, Vietnam is known for its plentiful beautiful beaches. Sea tourism has great potential and plays an important role in the country’s tourism development, and has helped the country earn its reputation amongst tourists. Vietnam is blessed with a 3,260km long coastline and more than 3,000 islands. The S-shaped country has more than 125 beaches, most of which are beautiful including Danang city’s own beach that was voted by Forbes magazine as one of the most attractive beaches on the planet. Vietnam is also proud of its many pristine bays, beautiful caves and lush tropical year-round islands. Seven of Vietnam’s 13 world heritage sites are in coastal areas, as are six of its eight biosphere reserves, and many of its national parks and nature conservation areas are concentrated in coastal areas. Vietnam is also home to two of the most beautiful bays in the world, Halong bay and Nha Trang bay. In order to effectively tap those advantages, Vietnam has invested in developing many famous coastal destinations across the country including Halong bay and Van Don in Quang Ninh; Cat Ba island in Haiphong, Con Dao island in Ba Ria-Vung Tau… Read full this story
- Istanbul bombing may deal a blow to tourism
- These iconic Jersey Shore tourism businesses plan comebacks
- Muhammad Ali still adding punch to Louisville tourism one year after his death
- Halal tourism growing in Japan as country tries to attract Muslim visitors
- Jersey Shore tourism 2016: So how'd we do?
- Historic Vietnam site in new battle: tourism; Country faces many challenges in tourism market
- Ahead in 2017: Another Desert Trip? Plus FBI findings, Salton Sea solutions
- Endangered leatherback sea turtles experience resurgence in Trinidad
- Yonkers expo to promote local tourism
- Spring break tourism strengthens on Space Coast
The attraction of sea tourism in Vietnam have 310 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.