The participants will compete in the men's and women's singles, doubles and mix doubles.
The event aims to bring together a large number of Vietnamese players from countries around the world, helping to strengthen solidarity and mutual support among overseas Vietnamese communities, promote sport practice movement and contribute to improving the physical and spiritual life of Vietnamese people.
ViTAR was established in June 2008 with the aim of gathering Vietnamese tennis players who are studying, working and residing in Russia.-VNA
- Three Vietnamese players chosen in Fox Sports’ all-star team
- Away From Cricket, MS Dhoni Indulges in a Tennis Tournament Match And Wins it
- Vietnamese player finishes in 10th place at Hunan Int'l Chess Open
- Vietnamese players win big at ASEAN+ Age-Group Chess Championship
- Three Vietnamese players named in AFF Cup Best XI
- Why do tennis players grunt, and which tennis player has the loudest grunt?
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal And Novak Djokovic Feel Future Of Tennis Is "In Good Hands"
- Martina Navratilova: female tennis players could boycott Indian Wells
- US OPEN ’19: Test Your Tennis Knowledge, Take The Quiz
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-Sparkling Zverev tastes first victory over Nadal
- Open table tennis event starts in Hà Nội
- Tennis-Tsitsipas beats Medvedev in battle of debutants
- Amazon outbids Sky to win exclusive ATP tour tennis rights
- Andy Murray Continues To Speak Up About Gender Equality In Tennis
- Five-year passes for Wimbledon tennis will net owner £200m
- Wimbledon 2014: Wives and girlfriends of the tennis stars
- Vietnamese GM ranks fourth in Romania Grand Tour
- Davis Cup: If Indian pilgrims can visit Pakistan, why not tennis players - PTF
- 25 players called up to Vietnam squad ahead of Thailand and UAE ties
- Vietnamese striker Cong Phuong joins Incheon United FC
Tennis tournament for Vietnamese players to be held in Russia have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.